Friday, May 15, 2009

My "If You Were Stranded On A Desert Island" Products

LOST is my favorite television drama of all time, hands down. My best friend Dara and I have a Wednesday night LOST ritual and I have been out of the loop the last two weeks because I had my wisdom teeth removed. Ouch. I am behind and can't wait to watch the end of this season asap!

I was trying to decide if I was on the island with the survivors of Oceanic flight 815 what products I couldn't live without. Or if I was a cast member what I would need with me on set in Hawaii. I would need to look good to have Josh Holloway leave his pregnant wife for me. Now THAT'S my fantasy island right there. (Yeah, I've been reallllly bored). I couldn't narrow these last 15! The winners are:


From Left to Right

1. YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara in Black

2. Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in St. Germain - I have a slight obsession with mermaids and if I'm on shipwrecked (or planewrecked I should say) on a tropical island I am going to be making the best of it and wearing this mermaid-green eye shadow!

3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads - My favorite cleansing product for years.

4. YSL Golden Gloss - Sparkly, silky, pretty.

5. Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub - My favorite face soap and the smell is de-LISH.

6. La Mer Baume De La Mer - Dara my makeup expert brought this amazing lip balm to my attention years ago in Florida and if I didn't have it the past week I would not have been a happy camper. Best lip balm ever.

7. YSL 3 in 1 Cleansing Water Radiance Revealer - I love my eye makeup, and this is a very gentle, great-smelling eye makeup remover that does not burn my sensitive eyes. 

8. Nexxus Comb Thru Natural Hold Hairspray - Best hairspray I have ever used. Natural hold without stickiness, and it smells amazing. I would definitely need this to tame my wavy hair.

9. Bobbi Brown Beach Body Oil - The exact smell of Coppertone suntan lotion. One of my favorite scents of all time. It reminds me of being a kid at the beach.

10. NARS Bronzer in Laguna - Another favorite thanks to Dara :)

11. MAC Eye Kohl Pencil in Tarnish (Black/Green) - Favorite eyeliner I wear everyday.

12. Chanel Little Makeup Brush

13. L'Occitane Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil - Made with almond oil, it smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I use this as body wash in the summer.

14. Kiehl's "Coconut" Body Lotion - Yummy.

15. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 - Very important to wear SPF everyday. I am a sun worshiper, however I am blonde and fair-skinned and feel a little better using a lightweight moisturizer that has an SPF.


No comments:

Post a Comment