Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almond and Coconut and Milk, OH MY!

I take a bath every day, and I am what my mother refers to as a "product queen." Every product I see that's new or smells good I need to take for a test run! I love summery, warm smells such as vanilla, coconut and almond, and a lot of the products I use daily, be it perfume, lotion, or bath products, are in the previously mentioned scents. 

I have used many many scrubs and I have found my favorite: Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub! It is the most effective scrub I have ever used, and contains natural sugar crystals, almond and coconut shells, and vitamin A and E oils. This scrub is not only a pleasure to use, it is good for you! My best friend Dara would absolutely love this scrub! I'm pretty sure this product was invented for us!


Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub, $46

No comments:

Post a Comment