Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CO-OP Barneys New York

I usually don't even look through the CO-OP shoe department at Barneys - I go to the main shoe department which sends me into a downward spiral of spending. I think I've been missing out. I received an email about a private sale going on and was just looking through the marked down items in CO-OP when I came across a pair of black studded knee boots (reminiscent of the Chloe studded boots) on sale and a pair of slingback mules that I am thinking of buying in taupe. They are so cute - I love the little studs on both these shoes they are edgy are still very feminine.


CO-OP Barneys Studded Calf Knee Boot in Black
Original Price $1,195
Sale Price $719


CO-OP Barneys Slingback Mule in Taupe (also available in black)
$495



No comments:

Post a Comment