Friday, April 17, 2009

Stayin' Alive

I love the '70s.  I love the Bee Gees, ABBA, John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, and wish I was alive at the time of Studio 54 - the disco fashion, sequins, glitter and platform shoes, mini dresses, the music, the feathered hair, the drugs (just kidding... I think). I'd give anything to jump in a time machine and bring along my fellow glitter and platform shoe lover Dara for a night at Studio 54. We would turn that mother OUT.

This whole fantasy just spun out of control in my head after I saw these Brian Atwood cork platforms. I refuse to believe that disco is dead. Now I am blasting "Dancing Queen" on full volume and am pretty sure my doorman will be buzzing me telling me to turn the music down in 5, 4, 3, 2..... 


Brian Atwood $830

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, you know I would be there with my 'forms and glitter ablazing. Foxy Cleopatra

    ReplyDelete